Leave nothing un-puffered. This warm, full length puffer jacket is made with recycled plastic bottles and comes with a removable hood.
Ever wish you could wear your duvet? Say hello to the Long Recycled Puffer. It makes you feel like you’re cozied up in bed even while you’re braving the brisk winter air. It’s also wind-resistant, water-repellent and will warm you up in temps as low as 18-28 °F. Plus, with its sleek, simple design, you can wear it everywhere — those who are always cold, rejoice.
- Outer shell and filling made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (RPET)
- Filled with 100% RPET
- Cuff made with 79% RPET, 21% spandex
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Suitable for temperatures as low as 18-28 °F
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Two side pockets + inside chest pocket with zipper closures and fleece lining
- Zipper guard and placket to protect zipper from catching
- Compressive cuff that can easily layer into gloves to keep warm
To take care of it, machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.