Unlike real Monsters, these guys were designed to bring joy to humans. What you do with them is entirely your choice, but here are some suggestions!
• Build a tower. Balance on their sides, at angles, and upside down.
• Name them. Thinking of names for monsters is fun, try it!
• Incorporate them into other creative play. Turn them into Superhero Monsters who save the universe, or Aliens on the attack.
• Make someone’s day! Send one in the mail to a friend. Keep one for yourself, and you will still have 7 to share!
• Put them on your desk. Look at them and smile from time to time. Fidget with them when you have writer’s block. Pretend like they’re the people talking on your conference call.
• Bring them on a trip. Take pictures of them at the top of a mountain, or on the beach, or waiting at the baggage claim.
Premium Maple Hardwood
Non-toxic Water Based Ink
3rd Party Tested For Safety
Safe for Ages 2+