Your outerwear just got more sustainable. This cropped puffer jacket is made with recycled plastic bottles and will give you lightweight warmth in temps as cold as 18-28 °F.
Not down with down? Not to worry, only old plastic bottles were harmed in the making of this cute and cozy cropped puffer. From the inside fill to the water-wicking outer ripstop shell, this jacket is made with 100% recycled plastic bottles and will be your go-to for those colder days — or just slightly chilly days because it goes great with your outfit.
- Outer shell and filling made from 100% recycled plastic bottles (RPET)
- Filled with 100% RPET
- Cuff made with 78% RPET, 21% spandex
- Wind-resistant and water-repellent
- Suitable for temperatures as low as 18-28 °F
- Two side pockets + inside chest pocket with zipper closures and fleece lining
- Adjustable bottom bungee you can cinch in to keep cold air out
- Zipper guard and placket to protect zipper from catching
- Compressive cuff that can easily layer into gloves to keep warm
To take care of it, machine wash cold and lay flat to dry.