Coquina - Notes of Spanish Moss, Amber + Salt
Inspired by coquina, a local tabby-like material comprised of compressed shell and limestone. After a fresh summer rain, a crisp blend of salt and heat fill the air as the sun works to dry the freshly cleaned hanging moss and coquina architecture.
Saint Augustine Collection
YIELD is based in the small, historic town of Saint Augustine, Florida, founded by Spanish settlers in 1565. Their scents are inspired by the city’s welcoming blend of lush, tropical flora, cozy narrow streets, and historic architecture.
- Made from a blend of organic coconut wax and other natural quality ingredients
- Essential oil and fragrance oil blend
- Cotton wick for clean burning
- Reusable Double-Wall Glass Vessel
- Dimensions: 3.5” H x 3" D
- Burn Time: 40 to 45 hours
Made in St. Augustine, Florida